Welcome to BTJeff's Smoking Network. Click here to register and gain FULL access to Site!

Re-Starting after 10 months

Nothing is More Hot than reading about that First Smoke! Share it Here and Re-Live the First Time!
Forum rules
This forum is devoted exclusively to sharing our individual gay male Smoke Starts & fetish evolution. It is the ONLY permanent collection of it's kind on the internet.

It is also the most popular revisited forum on this website.

So ... light up, and tell us how you got started smoking and even how your fetish evolved.

Re-Starting after 10 months

Postby MarlboroCanadian » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:54 pm

I'm 45 now. Have been an addicted smoker since 13, but my husband and I had quit 10 months ago. I've thought about smoking every day since, but managed to stay quit. It's been hard, especially with the fetish (which my husband knows about, but doesn't share). Now we've gone on an extended 2-month trip to Mexico and the second drunken night here, hubby pulls out a pack of cigarettes (Canadian brand, which he'd brought with him) and announces that "It's time for a smoke and some sex"...
Didn't have to ask me twice!

So we chained 2 cigs each, then had a hot time... He said he loves my "smokey cock" and told me it's bigger and harder when I'm turned on by smoke. He wants me to keep smoking while we're here for 2 months, and the idea of getting hooked again is a MAJOR turn-on for me! Went to sleep after that... That was Day One.

Yesterday was Day Two. Didn't smoke until late afternoon, when he pulled out the cigs again. When we were out for dinner I picked up a couple packs of Marlboro Red (Mexican version - bit different than the US version, but good - 10 mg tar and .7 mg nic) and I smoked 5 over the course of the evening.

Today is Day Three, and I woke up craving a smoke. Waited for about 30 minutes until the craving was good & strong, then grabbed my Marlboros and lit up... Hubby didn't say anything, but it was obvious his plan worked... It was So good to have a morning smoke again!! I'm about to light up my 5th cig of the day, and am aiming to finish this pack by tonight (that will be 14 cigs today).

So... 2 on the first day, 5 on the second day, 14 on the third day... Good progression. And I'm back in the grip of smoke & nicotine! Fucking loving it! Can't wait for the cravings to get really strong again -- I always loved satisfying that urge.

Hubby's having a nap right now, but I'm waking him in a couple hours for some "afternoon delight", and I'll have fresh smoke on my breath.

If he really does want us to quit again when we go back home, I have a feeling it's going to be very difficult! Maybe I can get him to try smoking during sex on this trip, and see if it turns him on... Wish me luck!
MarlboroCanadian

Re: Re-Starting after 10 months

Postby MarlboroCanadian » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:28 pm

I should add, for the lung damage fans here -- we're re-starting smoking at the end of getting over the flu, so I find my lungs are protesting the smoke a bit. It's like having an instant smoker's cough -- quite a bit of hacking and phlegm. Hot to think of all the tar starting to fill up my lungs again :twisted:
MarlboroCanadian

Postby Newport100s » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:46 pm

Because he got you re-hooked he has to accept the fact that you love to smoke. Don't quit when you go home! You deserve to have that massive hard on all the time!!!
Newport100s
Contributor

Postby MarlboroCanadian » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:42 pm

Thanks, Newport - appreciate that!
My cold got worse after I posted, and yesterday I didn't smoke at all :( Today I went to town for some cold medication and a few things. Grabbed a new lighter, so I have one for myself...

Came back and asked where he'd put my Marlboros (he'd cleaned and moved things). I grabbed them. He offered me a lighter. I said I'd picked one up in town, as I lit myself up...

As I was finishing my first cig in about 48 hours he joined me for another smoke - definitely pleased to see me chaining a second - which got us both boned up, and then we went back to bed for some more fun!
MarlboroCanadian

Postby perfectfalc » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:09 pm

I enjoyed this very much. Appreciated how you got turned on/excited by the smoking again. care to update?
perfectfalc
Resident

Postby MarlboroCanadian » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:04 pm

The update's not as exciting as you (or I) might like ... yet.

I'm still dealing with this damn flu, which settled in my lungs, but it's getting better. I'm only smoking 10 a day right now. But I'm lighting up first thing in the morning, and last thing at night. The number of cigs will increase as I get better.

Looking forward to hitting a pack a day!! Will keep you posted.
MarlboroCanadian

Postby perfectfalc » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:33 pm

MarlboroCanadian wrote:The update's not as exciting as you (or I) might like ... yet.

I'm still dealing with this damn flu, which settled in my lungs, but it's getting better. I'm only smoking 10 a day right now. But I'm lighting up first thing in the morning, and last thing at night. The number of cigs will increase as I get better.

;) love it, cause I can tell as you type this you are craving one.
perfectfalc
Resident

Postby peepunk » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:16 am

hey dude

how about an update
peepunk
Contributor

Postby Jackson » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:13 am

MarlboroCanadian wrote:The update's not as exciting as you (or I) might like ... yet.

Your back for sure, smoking 10 a day with the flu is a clear sign of an addicted smoker, welcome back man!
Jackson

Postby MarlboroCanadian » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:33 pm

Thanks for the interest, guys - I've been smoking 15 or 16 per day consistently, but haven't hit the pack-a-day yet that I want to... But I think today's the day for it!

I'm smoking one per hour today during the day... Hubby doesn't usually smoke during the day, but almost chains in the evening when we're having some drinks... So if I have one every hour during the day, then light up every time he does tonight, I shouldn't have any problem hitting my full pack goal.

I love being back as a smoker. Love the cravings. Love opening up every new pack. Love the need to make sure there are enough cigs, so we don't run out... You know the feeling!

And right now I'm hard as I write this, and just thinking about smoking is giving me a craving, so I think it's time to step outside for another smoke!
MarlboroCanadian

Return to Smokin Starts - An Internet Exclusive!!!