Welcome to BTJeff's Smoking Network. Click here to register and gain FULL access to Site!

ready to start at 14

Nothing is More Hot than reading about that First Smoke! Share it Here and Re-Live the First Time!
Forum rules
This forum is devoted exclusively to sharing our individual gay male Smoke Starts & fetish evolution. It is the ONLY permanent collection of it's kind on the internet.

It is also the most popular revisited forum on this website.

So ... light up, and tell us how you got started smoking and even how your fetish evolved.

ready to start at 14

Postby capeleather » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:56 am

By the time I was 13 I knew I was gay and found myself attracted to hot smokers, especially young guys wearing leather.
My parents are very conservative but they both still are smokers and I knew I would be able to hide it if I started smoking myself.
At 14 I was picked up one day by this gorgeous 18 year old in a leather jacket, of course a smoker. He asked me if I smoked and I told him no but I am ready to start. Over the next couple of weeks he turned me into a smoker. I loved being a smoker and think I was addicted from my very first cigarette. When he moved off to college I lost contact but am forever grateful he turned me into a smoker.
capeleather

Re: ready to start at 14

Postby luckystrike73cgn » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:01 pm

great start story, bro! can't wait to hear a bit more about your habit and how addiction grew....
luckystrike73cgn
Resident

Return to Smokin Starts - An Internet Exclusive!!!