Welcome to BTJeff's Smoking Network. Click here to register and gain FULL access to Site!

new smokers at Christmas?

Nothing is More Hot than reading about that First Smoke! Share it Here and Re-Live the First Time!
Forum rules
This forum is devoted exclusively to sharing our individual gay male Smoke Starts & fetish evolution. It is the ONLY permanent collection of it's kind on the internet.

It is also the most popular revisited forum on this website.

So ... light up, and tell us how you got started smoking and even how your fetish evolved.

new smokers at Christmas?

Postby masterfusick » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:38 pm

well guys i know many of you will have been visited or gone to visit family over the Holidays. well my Family is no in my life at all but i know many of you guys are still close. I thought i would make a Topic where guy guys can talk about any new Smokers in your Family that you found out about durring the Festive Season
masterfusick
Contributor

Re: new smokers at Christmas?

Postby redsvoyeur » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:10 pm

I've nothing to report, but I love the potential of this topic!
redsvoyeur

Postby nerdsmoker » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:38 am

It has happened in previous years. Brother's kid, quiet and well mannered 16yo, you wouldn't a thunk it.
He was already at 2ppd on the year I found out. His mom was saying "yeah I let him take a drag from one of mine so he could know how bad it tasted and look at him now."
nerdsmoker

Postby rukker » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:45 am

Not really a new smoker as last year he had already started smoking but this year my now 18 year old nephew Alex was smoking up a storm. Asked him how much he smoked, well about 30 Reds a day now uncle Rukker (yeah my airforce nickname stuck). This was the same kid who smoked 3 Camel Silvers at Christmas a year ago.
rukker

Return to Smokin Starts - An Internet Exclusive!!!