Welcome to BTJeff's Smoking Network. Click here to register and gain FULL access to Site!

roid rage

Nothing is More Hot than reading about that First Smoke! Share it Here and Re-Live the First Time!
Forum rules
This forum is devoted exclusively to sharing our individual gay male Smoke Starts & fetish evolution. It is the ONLY permanent collection of it's kind on the internet.

It is also the most popular revisited forum on this website.

So ... light up, and tell us how you got started smoking and even how your fetish evolved.

roid rage

Postby redsandroids » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:37 pm

I have been using steroids for close to 5 years now and am huge because of it.
As this was my goal I am happy I did move over to the darkside as lifting naturally didn't give me the body I was after.
After about a year I started getting more and more agressive and my lifting buddies told me not to worry, it is just roid rage Mikey, happens to the best of us. One of them suggested I should start smoking as smoking relaxed him a lot.
I was aghast, ruin this body no way. But after I almost hit my wife one night during an argument over something futile. My then 8 month old son was also in the room and the thought I might hurt him terrified me. I stormed out off the room and drove to a gas station and bought a couple of packs of Reds and started smoking right then and there.
I started smoking only when I felt the agression rise at first but after a couple months realized I now often lit up without really thinking about it That was nearly 4 years ago and I now smoke 30-40 Reds a day and feel teriffic, no more roid rage. I never thought I would be a smoker but it has been a good decision. Smoking does relax me and I might have started smoking to help against my roid raid but I picked up a habit which I really enjoy. I now smoke because I love to smoke and am happy to be smoking as much as I do.
I have a body that to me is close to perfection and on the inside I have blackening lungs slowly filling up with tar. That damaging aspect really turns me on.
redsandroids

Re: roid rage

Postby lung_damage_loverCAL » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:50 pm

awesome to hear you smoke so much. Keep it up
looking for "the one"
lung_damage_loverCAL

Re: roid rage

Postby redsandroids » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:38 pm

lung_damage_loverCAL wrote:awesome to hear you smoke so much. Keep it up

Don't worry, totally addicted to my Reds and love it.
redsandroids

Return to Smokin Starts - An Internet Exclusive!!!