Welcome to BTJeff's Smoking Network. Click here to register and gain FULL access to Site!

Football Jock Smoke Start

Nothing is More Hot than reading about that First Smoke! Share it Here and Re-Live the First Time!
Forum rules
This forum is devoted exclusively to sharing our individual gay male Smoke Starts & fetish evolution. It is the ONLY permanent collection of it's kind on the internet.

It is also the most popular revisited forum on this website.

So ... light up, and tell us how you got started smoking and even how your fetish evolved.

Football Jock Smoke Start

Postby joshpayne » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:57 am

TRUE STORY!!!

Surprised By My Nephew

Last weekend my anti-smoking brother wanted me to go with him to watch his son …my nephew Chris, play football for his school. Chris. Since he was a young boy was totally sports oriented, clean-cut, smart kid..always straight A’s in school, involved in all activities and admired by all. In his teens he got into bodybuilding, weight lifting, etc. and became a hunky jock, big, strong, tall, athletic, health conscious and handsome.

He had worked and studied hard and won sport scholarships to quite a few colleges while keeping up his grades, his sports and lifestyle, but was told by my brother he was stressing a lot lately trying to juggle all…

Anyway…watched the game, which he was the star of his team..fast, quick thinking, quick moving…a real pro. After the game my brother dropped Chris and I at his home, as he had to do some errands.

We sat in the living room, started having a few beers and began chatting… I lit up one of red 100s and mentioned to Chris that his Dad told me that you were stressing lately…and he nodded his head…while watching me inhale hard and deep. At some point during our conversation and another beer and me another red 100…he said.. “hey Uncle Josh…can I try one of your reds?”…I looked at him with 4 eyes in disbelief and said “WHAT!...get outta here” you’re not made to be a smoker”…and he said… “please..just wanna try one and see what it tastes and feels like to hold one….seems to relax you and everyone else who smokes….even some of my team players smoke”

I kinda shook my head and tried to disuade him…but he asked me again twice again..”c’mon Uncle Josh..gimme one..let me just try it….I probably won’t like it anyway”… and pulled out my pack, slid out a red, handed it to him and he put it in between his lips…mimicking me…actually made a perfect “dangle” without knowing it. I held out my lighter and lit him up as he just sucked gently and got a bit of smoke in his mouth...

ending to come shortly…had to jump off!
joshpayne
Resident

Re: Football Jock Smoke Start

Postby masterfusick » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:46 am

fucking hot man can wait for the conclusion
masterfusick
Contributor

Postby joshpayne » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:36 am

Continued… “Football Jock Smoke Start”

I started pulling my lighter away as Chris grabbed my hand and said…”wait Unc…don’t think it’s lit”. This time as I flicked my lighter at the tip of his red he surprisingly took a big drag of smoke into his mouth and sucked in…and let it out slowly without choking or coughing..which is what I expected.

I lit a red and we sat there looking at each other..me in amazement of my jock football nephew holding a lit cigarette between his fingers..already looking more manly. We sat there chatting as he started taking drag after drag, mouthfuls of smoke and quickly sucking in into his virgin lungs trying to mimic my hard, deep inhales and smoke snaps… which he managed to do and said… “I feel relaxed already…and the taste in my mouth and throat is pretty cool” I said …”You really like it..not too strong for you…there are lighter brands..but I really don’t think you’ll become a smoker..it’s not you”… which at that point asked if he could have another one…”are you sure..you want another one so soon..you just finished your first one… and quite good I might add…and laughed”…you sure you never smoked before..not even tried it” and he replied ..”never”.

…and so I slid over my pack of red 100s toward him which he eagerly grabbed and pulled out another, looked at it, and put it in between his lips…”a perfect dangle” and he didn’t even know it!... he picked up my lighter, put the flame to the tip …this time sucking in hard… a direct lung inhale…again…without even knowing what he just did and exhaled a heavy plume of smoke…as if he had been a smoker for years….amazing…I was just astonished this big, healthy, football jock was starting to smoke and really looked like he was enjoying it…and he was..I’m sure.

We sat there for two and a half hours chatting…about sports and other things as he continued to ask me for a 3rd. and 4th cig… When he asked again after that…I said… “Chris..help yourself..no need to ask….he had fully smoked and inhale 7 reds in that time.

His dad…my brother, phoned and was on his way back to pick up Chris… so rather than him get caught..told him to go upstairs..wash up a bit, brush his teeth, change his shirt…etc. as by now..between the both of us….we reeked of red smoke…which he did.

We heard my brother’s car coming into the driveway …Chris looking at me nervously…then blurting out…Unc…can I have a few reds…gotta few tests tomo and know they’ll help me to relax…and so I did.

…and that was that…and knew that it was just a one time thing..maybe he would try it again…but with his studies and his athletic, healthy status and sports…he would have second thoughts….
joshpayne
Resident

Postby masterfusick » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:09 am

keep us posted what comes of this man would love to know if he does continue even if he does not would love to just know
masterfusick
Contributor

Postby Hard4Smoke » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:56 pm

Thanks for this great post! I love the combination of football jock and smoking... "Heaven!"
Hard4Smoke

Postby joshpayne » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:18 am

Just wanted to let everyone know..that my football jock Chris is still smoking and playing football with now side affects….he's addicted to reds now….
joshpayne
Resident

Postby red100smoker » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:17 pm

hey Josh, hoping your nephew is still smoking, this was a great post, thanks man
red100smoker

Postby gut5ppd » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:59 am

Great to see athletes who aren't afraid to start smoking. There are millions of jocks who are heavy smokers. I was just in the smoking room of an airport and had a few cigarettes with a former star soccer player from Europe who is now a coach and about 40 years old. He said that he smoked a pack a day throughout his playing career, and has kept smoking now that he's a trainer. He said that it might have made him a little short of breath at the end of his career (I think he quit playing at 33) and that now he's 2ppd smoker and he's put on some weight, so he can't keep up with his boys, but he never regretted his habit and never felt it interfered with his performance on the field. So encourage your nephew to keep it up because plenty of star athletes are smokers.
Bobby
Smoke addicted since 14
gut5ppd
Resident

Return to Smokin Starts - An Internet Exclusive!!!