Welcome to BTJeff's Smoking Network. Click here to register and gain FULL access to Site!

Our shared secret

Nothing is More Hot than reading about that First Smoke! Share it Here and Re-Live the First Time!
Forum rules
This forum is devoted exclusively to sharing our individual gay male Smoke Starts & fetish evolution. It is the ONLY permanent collection of it's kind on the internet.

It is also the most popular revisited forum on this website.

So ... light up, and tell us how you got started smoking and even how your fetish evolved.

Our shared secret

Postby marlboroblack » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:44 pm

I caught my 17 year old brother smoking one of dad's Marlboro Reds, or so I thought, three days after I turned 15 when I came home from school. He was really upset, the two of us didn't have a very good bond and he was sure I would tell our parents. Even though both of them were smokers, they had forbidden me and my siblings to ever start smoking ourselves. I had also smoked a couple of cigarettes already and was ready to become a smoker aswell and told him if he would help me pick up smoking it would be our shared secret. He looked at me as if I was crazy, but you are only 15 years old he said. So I know kids who started smoking even younger. He reluctantly took out his pack of Reds and gave me one, when he saw me just puff on it he told me you had to inhale to be a real smoker, just follow my lead he said and when I did I had cough but also had an instant boner. This was cool, the actual smoking part not all that great but man did I feel the man. My brother turned out to be smoking for four months already, he started at his summer job to fit in and already could not imagine life without his Reds anymore.
So over the next couple of days I got the hang of it and really started to enjoy smoking. The two of us would regularly sneak into the garage to have a smoke.
This is were my brother kept his stash of cigarettes and it wasn't long before I took a pack of my own. Before Thanksgiving I already smoked close to a pack every two days. Watching my parents light up all the time was getting to be a bother as I now knew how good it was to smoke. They of course were my first cravings but I didn't realize it at the time.
My brother and I were able to keep our secret, when he graduated and went to college, I managed to get my own cigarettes and continued secretly smoking behind my parents backs. During my senior year I, I was a pack a day guy now, I got caught, mom was putting some extra money in my backpack and found my Reds. All hell broke loose, she called dad down and together they faced me. The hypocrites wanted my to quit but being an18 yer old now, I told them it was legal for me to smoke and I was sure as hell not going to quit because they told me so. After school I stayed at a friend's house and when I fiinally came home a couple of days later things hat quieted down and we had a long talk. They were very disappointed in me but as I was of legal age to smoke they accepted it but I was not allowed to smoke at home. Of course I had told my older brother, a pack a day guy himself now, and the next time he came home from college he openly carried his cigarettes. Our parents were not amused when they saw him light up but as he was almost 21 could not do anything about his smoking. It wasn't long after his visit that I got permission to smoke at home.
Both of my sisters also picked up smoking when they were in highschool so my parents ended up with all 4 of their kids smokers even though they had forbidden us to ever smoke.
While I was at college I changed to Marlboro Blacks as they were cheaper than Reds.
marlboroblack

Re: Our shared secret

Postby nerdsmoker » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:51 pm

How cool is that? All four kids. DAAAAMN! So at some point you had six people smoking in your house at once?
nerdsmoker

Re: Our shared secret

Postby marlboroblack » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:31 pm

nerdsmoker wrote:How cool is that? All four kids. DAAAAMN! So at some point you had six people smoking in your house at once?

Sure when we were all home together for Christmas you would find all of us smoking at the same time quite a lot. When a smoker see somebody light up he quickly joins the other, right.
marlboroblack

Return to Smokin Starts - An Internet Exclusive!!!