Welcome to BTJeff's Smoking Network. Click here to register and gain FULL access to Site!

started others?

Nothing is More Hot than reading about that First Smoke! Share it Here and Re-Live the First Time!
Forum rules
This forum is devoted exclusively to sharing our individual gay male Smoke Starts & fetish evolution. It is the ONLY permanent collection of it's kind on the internet.

It is also the most popular revisited forum on this website.

So ... light up, and tell us how you got started smoking and even how your fetish evolved.

started others?

Postby masterfusick » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:32 am

since this forum has kind of died for the last 2 months thought i would try and rekindle it since its my favorite.

tell us the story about how you got others to start smoking don't matter if its your brother, firend, lover. who ever just share it.
masterfusick
Contributor

Re: started others?

Postby dean95 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:32 pm

Ever since my sister brought her boyfriend, Tim, to meet the family, I noticed he was very interested by my smoking.
Last month Tim and I went to a car-show together, as we took my car I was free to smoke on our way over. Doesn't it bother you that smoking is bad for your health, Tim asked me. Well I know it is but smoking makes me feel good, I told him so I really don't think about it. Have you ever smoked was my question. No, but it does looks cool so I am thinking of having a go at it. The health risks and addiction are what are holding me back. I told him that the addiction worried me when I had just started but it happens in such a way that you don't really realize it happens. Of course I am addicted but somehow that turns me on, I told him. During our day together I took several smoke breaks and I think it was on my fourth or fifth that Tim said, you really like to smoke don't you. I definitely do, are you sure you don't want to try. The next time I went out and lit up I offered him a cigarette, here man I know you want one. He hessitantly took one and as I gave him a light started coughing. Once you are used to it that won't happen anymore and my Ports are quite strong I said. He had another couple of cigarettes before we went home.
Last night I saw him again, I went to a bar with him and my sister and when I went outside for a smoke he came along and as I lit up, he took out a pack of Marb Lights and joined me. When I asked him how long he had been smoking he told me since the day of the car-show. I bought myself a pack the next day and have smoked ever since. You made me realize that smoking is good he said.
Tim is the first person that I made into a smoker.
dean95

Postby masterfusick » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:59 pm

What's your sister think of him smoking?
masterfusick
Contributor

Postby dean95 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:52 pm

masterfusick wrote:What's your sister think of him smoking?

At first she was pissed at him for starting but got used to it. At Thanksgiving she surprised all of us, except Tim of course, by taking out a pack of Marb Lights Menthol 100's and happily light up as well. Apparently she has been smoking since the summer. Tim now smokes Marb Blacks, about a pack a day and is solidly hooked.
dean95

Postby northcoastsf » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:32 pm

I started my Niece smoking when she was 12.
She was curious, so I explained what smoking was,
Mentioned the dangers and that if she started she would
Not be able to quit, but emphasized how fun, cool and relaxing
It was.

Over the course of a weekend, I taught her to smoke
And inhale. I supplied her with cigs for quite awhile until
She found her own way to get them.

10 years later, she is 22, and happily smokes a pack a day!
northcoastsf

Postby raucher » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:02 am

Last weekend my boyfriend and I introduced his 15 year old brother to the joys of smoking. His has been staying with us weekends since February and we started to notice he was getting interested in smoking, no more complaining but picking up our packs of cigarettes, smelling them asking us why we smoke and what is so great about it. When I picked him up from the train last weekend, as I wanted to light up, I realized I left my cigarettes at home. So when I met him I told him I needed to buy some cigarettes. As we were waiting for my turn he said boy never knew there was so much choice. If I was smoking I would buy that black pack, Camel Blacks, because it looks cool. So I ordered my regular and said so you want the black one Axel, he looked shocked but didn't say no so I bought it for him. As I got outside I couldn't wait to light up sucking the smoke deep into my lungs, ah finally normal again. Axel just stared at me. As we walked towards the tram I gave him "his" pack and a lighter, here you go, enjoy.
When we got home I told my boyfriend what I had done and he had to laugh a lot, so Axel wants to smoke he said, finally. We helped him light up and made sure he smoked a couple both days. When we picked him up this morning we gave him a new pack and told he could smoke whenever he wanted. So far he has smoked three cigarettes already.
raucher
Contributor

Postby rogie » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:04 am

Hey dude, mind an update on your boyfriend's brother? How many cigs per day is he puffing now?
rogie

Postby raucher » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:04 am

rogie wrote:Hey dude, mind an update on your boyfriend's brother? How many cigs per day is he puffing now?

I don't know how much he smokes a day but he is still smoking. Last weekend being Easter we went to my boyfriend's parents, so Axel didn't visit us. Of course my boyfriend and I were happily smoking, along with his father and I noticed some jealous looks from Axel. He of course still hides it from his parents. Just before dinner I decided to be nice and pretended to have run out off cigarettes. I will just go to a gas station to buy some cigarettes, I said, care to come along Axel. The minute we turned the corner out come a pack of Marlboro Reds and Axel lights up. What happened to your Camel Blacks I said, they were finished and I wanted to smoke so took one of father's packs. So you like smoking I said, oh yes and I like the way it makes me look at school. Most guys think I am pretty cool for smoking.
At the gas station I asked him how many packs he wanted, just get me three he said should be enough until saturday. Camel Blacks or what you are smoking now, just get me these, if I smoke at home all the butts in the ashtray are simular. I got him five packs and told him to put one back with his father's cigarettes.
For someone who has only been smoking for two weeks, I think three packs in five days is pretty ok. The fact that he wanted Marlboro Reds so he could smoke at home means that he is already on his way to addiction. On our way back I took the long way home so he could smoke at least two cigarettes.
raucher
Contributor

Postby Blbear2000 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:55 pm

That sounds pretty heavy for a two week smoker. He is not smoking lights and he is obviously inhaling. Are you sure that he was a smoke virgin when you got him started or do you think that he actually had some social smoking experience before that?
Blbear2000
Resident

Postby raucher » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:06 am

Blbear2000 wrote:That sounds pretty heavy for a two week smoker. He is not smoking lights and he is obviously inhaling. Are you sure that he was a smoke virgin when you got him started or do you think that he actually had some social smoking experience before that?

I wondered about that myself and thinking back to the day he smoked his first cigarette with us I now realize he never had to cough and knew how to inhale. So I am pretty sure Axel fooled us all and was not a smoke virgin after all.
raucher
Contributor

Postby raucher » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:47 am

Axel really is a smoker now. When we picked him up on Friday he was already outside the station happily smoking. I noticed he almost lit up as much as my boyfriend and I and asked him how much he usually smokes every day. Oh not all that much, about one pack in two days. I smoke many more cigarettes when I stay here. Because I can smoke whenever I want to and the two of you smoke a lot and I just join you.
When he went to bed he asked if he could take an ashtray in his room so he could also smoke there.
This morning at breakfast my boyfriend asked Axel if the pack of cigarettes I had bought him were really the first cigarettes he had ever smoked. Of course they were, where else would I get cigarettes before.
None of my friends at school smoke yet but I think some will start soon because they keep on saying how cool I am to be smoking. Well at Easter you had taken one of father's packs you could have done so before also, my boyfriend said. Axel denied doing so but had turned very red so I think he was already expirimenting with smoking for a while.
Whatever is the truth it is great to have him smoking now. No more complaining about our smelly house and seeing another young guy pick up smoking is always good.
raucher
Contributor

Postby capeleather » Wed May 03, 2017 1:22 am

raucher wrote:Whatever is the truth it is great to have him smoking now. No more complaining about our smelly house and seeing another young guy pick up smoking is always good.

As you said who cares when he started smoking, the only thing that counts is that he did. Always fun to see young guys become confident fully addicted smokers and Axel sounds to be well on his way.
capeleather

Postby raucher » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:21 am

We went to my "parents in law" for lunch today and of course Axel was there as well. To my big surprise when we were having some pre-lunch drinks and lit up, out comes Axel's pack of cigarettes and he happily joins us. Ja, ja my father in law says Axel is a smoker like all the other men in the family. I saw his longing looks for some time when I was smoking and rememdered when I was a young smoker and my parents were smoking and I could not. So I tell Axel, you are smoking now right, go ahead and light up son, no need to hide it from me.
raucher
Contributor

Postby smokinhick28 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:13 am

thats gueten keep your man lit raucher, love how you put touch of duetch in your writing Ja I been rauchen since age ten, tried to put my spotty German in this :)
smokinhick28

Postby tabak » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:01 am

I know I didn't actually start him smoking but I definitely helped my best friends 17 year old on his way to become the regular smokerhe is now. In March, I went to Austria for a week to snowboard, with my friend and his two sons.
Every stop we made for gas I chained a few, as the only smoker I couldn't smoke in the car. When we got there and finished unpacking the car I noticed Lex, the 17 year old hanging back as the others went inside, I of course was still smoking. Jokingly I said, time for a smoke first Lex. He hesitantly said, sure if I had any cigarettes I could. Did I hear this right, only one way to find out so I said luckily I have more than enough and held out my pack to him. When he took one I lit him up and he nervously smoked it. He clearly was still a newbie, taking shallow drags and not inhaling much but hey weren't we all at one time. During the week I noticed Lex went missing at times and guessed he went for a smoke. On thursday the two of us took another trail from the others. When I stopped for a cigarette, he would take out his own pack and join me. Whenever I saw him smoking during the week he looked more confident.
One evening as I stood outside smoking he came and joined me. Looking over his shoulder all the time, scared to be caught by his father but definitely needing his fix.
Last month as my friend and I were talking over a couple of beers he said, I think Lex has started smoking. What do you think I should do. Well as a former smoker yourself you know that being mad at him and forbidding him to smoke won't work. Just let him be, he will tell you when he is ready to.
I think you are right he said but man does it make me feel old, I have a son who is a smoker almost an adult. We just had a laugh about that.
tabak

Postby raucher » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:08 am

smokinhick28 wrote:thats gueten keep your man lit raucher, love how you put touch of duetch in your writing Ja I been rauchen since age ten, tried to put my spotty German in this :)

Sorry about that, I was drunk when I wrote that post so clearly my english suffert.
raucher
Contributor

Return to Smokin Starts - An Internet Exclusive!!!