Welcome to BTJeff's Smoking Network. Click here to register and gain FULL access to Site!

started others?

Nothing is More Hot than reading about that First Smoke! Share it Here and Re-Live the First Time!
Forum rules
This forum is devoted exclusively to sharing our individual gay male Smoke Starts & fetish evolution. It is the ONLY permanent collection of it's kind on the internet.

It is also the most popular revisited forum on this website.

So ... light up, and tell us how you got started smoking and even how your fetish evolved.

started others?

Postby masterfusick » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:32 am

since this forum has kind of died for the last 2 months thought i would try and rekindle it since its my favorite.

tell us the story about how you got others to start smoking don't matter if its your brother, firend, lover. who ever just share it.
masterfusick
Contributor

Re: started others?

Postby dean95 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:32 pm

Ever since my sister brought her boyfriend, Tim, to meet the family, I noticed he was very interested by my smoking.
Last month Tim and I went to a car-show together, as we took my car I was free to smoke on our way over. Doesn't it bother you that smoking is bad for your health, Tim asked me. Well I know it is but smoking makes me feel good, I told him so I really don't think about it. Have you ever smoked was my question. No, but it does looks cool so I am thinking of having a go at it. The health risks and addiction are what are holding me back. I told him that the addiction worried me when I had just started but it happens in such a way that you don't really realize it happens. Of course I am addicted but somehow that turns me on, I told him. During our day together I took several smoke breaks and I think it was on my fourth or fifth that Tim said, you really like to smoke don't you. I definitely do, are you sure you don't want to try. The next time I went out and lit up I offered him a cigarette, here man I know you want one. He hessitantly took one and as I gave him a light started coughing. Once you are used to it that won't happen anymore and my Ports are quite strong I said. He had another couple of cigarettes before we went home.
Last night I saw him again, I went to a bar with him and my sister and when I went outside for a smoke he came along and as I lit up, he took out a pack of Marb Lights and joined me. When I asked him how long he had been smoking he told me since the day of the car-show. I bought myself a pack the next day and have smoked ever since. You made me realize that smoking is good he said.
Tim is the first person that I made into a smoker.
dean95

Postby masterfusick » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:59 pm

What's your sister think of him smoking?
masterfusick
Contributor

Postby dean95 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:52 pm

masterfusick wrote:What's your sister think of him smoking?

At first she was pissed at him for starting but got used to it. At Thanksgiving she surprised all of us, except Tim of course, by taking out a pack of Marb Lights Menthol 100's and happily light up as well. Apparently she has been smoking since the summer. Tim now smokes Marb Blacks, about a pack a day and is solidly hooked.
dean95

Postby northcoastsf » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:32 pm

I started my Niece smoking when she was 12.
She was curious, so I explained what smoking was,
Mentioned the dangers and that if she started she would
Not be able to quit, but emphasized how fun, cool and relaxing
It was.

Over the course of a weekend, I taught her to smoke
And inhale. I supplied her with cigs for quite awhile until
She found her own way to get them.

10 years later, she is 22, and happily smokes a pack a day!
northcoastsf

Return to Smokin Starts - An Internet Exclusive!!!