Welcome to BTJeff's Smoking Network. Click here to register and gain FULL access to Site!

BILLY'S STILL SMOKIN'

Nothing is More Hot than reading about that First Smoke! Share it Here and Re-Live the First Time!
Forum rules
This forum is devoted exclusively to sharing our individual gay male Smoke Starts & fetish evolution. It is the ONLY permanent collection of it's kind on the internet.

It is also the most popular revisited forum on this website.

So ... light up, and tell us how you got started smoking and even how your fetish evolved.

BILLY'S STILL SMOKIN'

Postby joshpayne » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:48 am

UPDATE TO "BILLY GIVES IN" - PART 2 - SUMMER 2014

ust wanted to let you all know that my Brother-In-Law Billy is addicted to reds now more than ever…even though he's still a muscle-buiding gym/health jock and now smokes almost 3 packs of reds a day. You barely see him now without a red hanging out of his mouth, lighting up or chaining thanks to me!

He's never got less than 2 or 3 extra cartons of reds in house, at least one in his car, and one in his school locker where he still teaches gym and health ed in the local high school.

He always smells of smoke as does his car and seems no worse off for it, have noticed that he's even developed a smoker's cough from his new habit of smoking cigs and still smoking and inhaling his cigars as well.
joshpayne
Resident

Re: BILLY'S STILL SMOKIN'

Postby nerdsmoker » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:07 am

Wow. 3ppd already. Amazing. Imagine what he'd be up to if he'd started at a proper age like the rest of us.
nerdsmoker

Postby LungfuckerScott » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:52 am

Has he mentioned how his high school colleagues, and the students, have reacted to his new habit? I think it's so hot when athletic, muscular, "healthy" men are also smokers. Thanks for the update!
LungfuckerScott

Postby joshpayne » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:04 am

Billy is still smoking…quite heavily ….still at 3ppd red 100s…and has also gone back to smoking at least a gar or two each day..usually at night when he can relax and at home..in between his reds… I just can't believe it how he took to smoking cigs…so cool to watch him..

He told me that his colleagues in the gym department know that he's a pretty heavy smoker of cigs now…some of them smokers themselves.. ( I found this to be true as well when I was in Jr. High and High School that a few of the gym jock teachers also smoked…and out in the open)….even let those students who smoked..smoke openly just as class began or ended…usually some of the track runners and football players.

Even though I wasn't a sports jock…used to smoke too before and/or after we began our gym class since we were usually outside…and needed a smoke or two after a few boring classes.
joshpayne
Resident

Return to Smokin Starts - An Internet Exclusive!!!