Welcome to BTJeff's Smoking Network. Click here to register and gain FULL access to Site!

My start at 8, but as long as I can remember wanted smoke

Nothing is More Hot than reading about that First Smoke! Share it Here and Re-Live the First Time!
Forum rules
This forum is devoted exclusively to sharing our individual gay male Smoke Starts & fetish evolution. It is the ONLY permanent collection of it's kind on the internet.

It is also the most popular revisited forum on this website.

So ... light up, and tell us how you got started smoking and even how your fetish evolved.

My start at 8, but as long as I can remember wanted smoke

Postby stu100ssmoker » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:03 pm

As long as I remember I wanted to smoke.

As a kid I grew up in a family where all were heavy smokers, mum and dad both at least 40 a day. It wasn't til i started school that I realised not all adults smoked. Even before I started all my clothes reeked of ciggies from my parents smoking all around our home. I remember when in 2nd year juniors the girl i sat next too in school teased me saying I stank of smoke and my parents were stupid to smoke. I told her that I liked the smell and I cant wait to start when older, my dad says he enjoys smoking and thats why he smokes.

I used to love watching parents, aunts, uncles etc at family do's all smoking away, seeing how they did it differently. And liked sitting on dads lap as he smoked in evenings watching the TV. I asked loads of questions, why they smoked, what it tasted like, how it felt and is it bad for you etc.

He said that cigarettes were like sweets for adults, they are bad for you but when you start to smoke you enjoy it so much you don't care about that, that they taste like the smell but better and gave him a buzz. He was always very pro about it. One night when I was 8 dad tucked me into bed and kissed me good night, after taking a drag from his ciggy and could taste it as a bit of smoke drifted out in my face. He put his ciggy out in the ashtray on my desk and left the room. I could see it still smouldering away so got up and sucked it back to life then took a little drag and inhailed. I coughed a little with the smoke coming out but took a few more and loved it, the taste and buzz it gave me.

The next day I told my brother who was a year older than me and we'd stole a couple from a pack of dads that was on his bed side table and smoked them in my bedroom.

We'd not smoke every day, but most days for next couple of years.

When I was 9 my dad went into a shop and made me wait outside and hold his ciggy, I took a few drags and he caught me. He just opened his pack and gave me one saying it tastes better from the start and don't let your mum catch you. He asked how long I'd been smoking, said a few months, but only odd one, not every day. He said he thought either me or my brother had as noticed he'd been getting through more lately. That he understood why I smoked as he really enjoyed it, and knew I'd start eventually with all the questions about it, but don't let your mum catch you yet.

By the time I was 10 i was smoking daily, having a smoke in bed before breakfast, on way to school, in bedroom in evenings. I soon got sick of hiding it, at dinner table seeing parents light up as soon as finished eating, even though my brother was still eating, slow eater, seeing that they really enjoyed smoking after meals. So I decided that I wanted them to know, would smoke in lounge taking drags just before they entered and left pack or lighter in coat pockets.

Soon mum found them and said that I was too young, wait until I started high school. I said that I enjoy it like you and dad do and that try and telling me not to smoke with a ciggy in your hand and smoke coming out as you speak. Dad wasn't bothered, said that it was bound to happen sooner or later, everyone in the family smokes.

That night after tea, me and brother both light up at table with them, mum said what do you think your doing? I said that I smoke and that I aint giving up, I enjoy it too much.

The next day after my ciggy in bed a lit a second and came down to breakfast taking a drag asking for some toast, loving that smoke was drifting out as speaking to parents. Dad just smirked and mum said "Oh I give me, but don't be getting in trouble at school for it"

They'd give me and brother ciggies when needed them and by time started high school at 11 was 20 a day. Loved being 1st in my year smoking, sat on the bus smoking with the older kids, my coat reeked and was known for it and loved it! Never covered up smell on clothes or breath, I was proud of it!

I was 40 a day by 15, brother was same and still today.

Especially loved smoking in public with parents as kid, in restaurant especially, seeing look of shock on faces of othere
stu100ssmoker

Re: My start at 8, but as long as I can remember wanted smok

Postby RedzEdger » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:07 am

The start I wish i had!
RedzEdger
Contributor

Postby Bensonboy1 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:59 am

I love the bit where you were lighting up in restaurants with your parents, it happens so rarely now. But I do remember in one place I worked a kid who was no older than 8 smoking a cig with his parents at the table and they didn't even smoke, it was so strange but fascinating to watch. I often wonder how from a non smoking background how he got addicted
Bensonboy1
Contributor

Postby nerdsmoker » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:43 pm

An 8yo kid smoking in a restaurant with his non-smoking parents?
I sure would love to have been a fly on the wall when that permission was granted. Very strange indeed.
nerdsmoker

Postby Bensonboy1 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:48 am

I know nerdsmoker, it was fascinating to watch, at the time in Ireland there were smoking and non smoking sections in restaurants. They were actually sitting in the non smoking section and the child lit up a cig. We had to ask them to move and the parents happily gathered up their stuff and moved to another section so the little boy could finish his cig!!

I often wonder whether they were his adoptive parents and maybe he came to them a smoker? Because I cant believe non smoking parents would just allow their child to start out of the blue like that

Benson
Bensonboy1
Contributor

Postby nerdsmoker » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:59 am

Pretty sure any non-smoking guardian would do what it took to stop an 8yo from smoking. Something really weird there. Not complaining.
nerdsmoker

Postby Bensonboy1 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:11 pm

It wasn't just a once time thing either, cause when they finished in the restaurant the 3"of them came up to the bar, the child came over to the bar man and bought 40 cigarettes, the barman could hardly say no as he had a lit cig in his hands and his "parents" were standing beside him. He was definitely a seasoned smoker cause he dangled it as he paid for them
Bensonboy1
Contributor

Return to Smokin Starts - An Internet Exclusive!!!